Call for Papers Giornate di Studio sulla Popolazione 2015 (Palermo 4-6 th February 2015).
The Italian Association for Population Studies (Sis-Aisp), announces a > call for papers for the /Giornate di Studio sulla Popolazione /2015 (Popdays 2015) that will be held in Palermo 4- 6th February 2015.
Authors are asked to upload an extended abstract (2-4 pages, in Italian > or English) or the full paper and submit the title, the names of coauthors (and their affiliation) and a short abstract (max 200 words) no later than September 30th 2014.
Each contribution to the conference should be submitted to one of the following strands (strand organizers in brackets):
- Families and Households (Silvia Meggiolaro)
- Health, Mortality, Ageing (Cecilia Tomassini)
- Fertility (Arnstein Aassve)
- Migration (Salvatore Strozza)
- Data and Methods (Antonella Guarneri)
- Life Course (Roberto Impicciatore)
- Historical Demography (Elisabetta Barbi)
- Wellbeing and Inequalities (Annalisa Busetta)
- Poster (Giuseppe Gabrielli)
Submissions must be made online at the conference website www.sis-aisp.it/popdays2015.
Login is required to submit papers. If you registered in the /Giornate di Studio della Popolazione 2013 /please use the same email address and password. New visitors can create an account (create an account as Author in order to submit a paper).
No participant may appear on the final program more than twice as author or coauthor.
Acceptance will be notified by November 15th 2014.
For further information please visit the conference website www.sis-aisp.it/popdays2015